Thursday, September 14, 2006

CALI-HO vs. The Greyhound Bus

CALI-HO vs. The Greyhound Bus

Ok...to reaffirm that I was a mass-murdering cannibal who ripped off mattress tags in my past life...I got into a fight with a Greyhound bus...I lost.

I swear on clam dip that I hate Cali drivers, especially downtown rush hour drivers. In a span of 5 seconds, I was cut off twice and then side-swiped by a Greyhound, and I moved all of a foot. Minus my heart meeting my colon and some intense kung-fu anger I was fine....well I was until the driver of the bus rolled out yelling me sporting a handtowel on his head. Now I am not a racist by any means, but GODDAMN....we have people afraid to fly with Mexicans that even look like Arabs, but we are cool with them driving ghetto Douche-hound buses with unsuspecting cheap bastards to their doom on Hwy 99, and on top of that ones that sport the names "Ashiat"...yes, that is his name.

Ok...ok...so after threatening to beat him with a dead camel, his supervisor comes out. {Oh...this was in FRONT of the downtown Sac Jism-Hound station, which is as savory as Oakland's Loaves and Fishes during an all-you-can-eat shrimp buffet lunch/free needle exchange extravaganza}. Back to Ass-shit, his supervisor rolls out with a Polaroid, and I had to start laughing...homeboy looked like the stapler guy from Office Space, but was worse, cuz he had arm crutches and a voicebox that made him sound like a gay Darth Vader.

So, I am in mini-bad joke Hell....and the cops come...well they are bike (the 10 speed not the Harley) and start doing their biznass. I am calm, chain-smoking and glaring at the monkey fuck driver try and speak anything close resembling English to the BMX-squad...truly priceless. After almost 2 FUCKING HOURS, the situation is resolved, well until my insurance company lays some unholy force on Bukake-hound.

But like most things in life....there is a silver lining. I have a date with one of the BMX-squad coppers...uh huh....the one who is writing the accident report...has NOTHING to do with it....lust is mysterious, and my twin can attest to my deep feelings to officers and cuffs.

So, with that said....Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Baltimore Hotness said...

Slut....

One of the 65844778 reasons I love you...

PS...you are a BAD driver....hitting hobo's and now buses....