Saturday, September 16, 2006

Baltimore Ravens vs Oakland Raiders


VS



Ahhh...the match-up of the season....East Coast vs West Coast and I KNOW my twin looooooooooooves the Raiders....and I looooooooooove the Ravens....especially Ray Lewis...his fine ass could tackle me any time...


Ghetto? Yes...yes he is....and I am strangely attracted to his ghetto-ness....

I think its his intesity on the field..can you imagine that intensity in the bedroom??? I can....mmmmmmm....or it could be the way he cleans a mutha-fucka's clock when he tackles...


I don't know...ALL I know...is I would fuck him.....two...three times....hell I want to be his booty call...or girlfriend....whatever he wants

But I completely digress...

This game should KICK ass....and I promise my twin...that I will not gloat if the Ravens win...well....I will TRY not too....


More on the game tomorrow.....

Peace out from B-more bitches....

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: