Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Baltimore Bitch

Baltimore Bitch

Word...palabra....riyech...sweet JESUS....can I get an amen??? You know....I think our boyfriend Michael K needs to see
this lovely hunk of hermy ass...

I am trying to cut this mug some slack, I am all for expressing yourself...Hell...I am surrounded by it in Cali...but...(and I say this with intensity)....BUT, for love of all that is HOLY, do not post a pic of yourself looking like a one-eyed butch tranny and not disclose that you are "special"...do not play that this is normal for yo' ass...that is like me rollin' to AA drunk and pretending I am there for the watered down Folgers...does not make sense....wait...actually it does...ok nevermind....you get my point.

But a positive is that bitch looks like he can dance like a mofo.

No comments: