Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Crazy Homeless People Part II

Ahhh....another day in the ghetto.

SO I am rolling to work...again sipping on my non-fat white choco mocha from Starbuckies and I turn the corner to.... an ambulance outside of my building.

So now I am curious...but it wasn't a good curious....it was a "What the fuck is going on now?" curious.

So by the time I get to the door....said ambulance is gone. But I get the scoop from my homegirl the security guard.

She says...and I paraphrase quote "I got here this morning and THREE ma-fuckas are sleeping in the got damn doorway....three of 'em. So I told them they had to get up....well two of 'em did...the third guy talking about he can't get up ...he can't move I better call the ambulance...."

She she gives me one of her looks and continues. "Why, Dawn? Why they gotta do that shit to me early in the morning? I thought that shit was gonna stop when 'Our Daily Bread' (a homeless eatery) moved....so why they gotta sleep on our stoop? Why Dawn? Lord Jesus why?"

By now I am laughing too hard to answer her so I said as I walked to the elevators. "It's your own damn fault for putting those flowers out there....they think it's a hotel...you don't see there asses sleeping by the library......cause they think that is there bathroom...this building is the bedroom...."

As she gave me the evil eye....I took a sip of my WCM latter and laughed again as the doors closed and I began my day....

Until tomorrow kiddies....

PEACE! to the homeless

-The Hotness

No comments: